Expo Area Safe Routes to School Sidewalk Infill Project
Thursday, November 1, 2018
- Restoration work including the installation of trees, edging, and placement of topsoil and sod along new sidewalk has been completed.
- Final clean-up and sweeping is expected to be complete by end of day Friday, October 2.
- New sod has already been fertilized. We ask that you not apply additional fertilizer until spring. Earlier applications will destroy the sod.
- The contractor will water the sod for 30-days after which time it will become the sole responsibility of the property owner/resident to maintain.
- Please keep your mower at its highest setting to avoid damaging the sod.
Project punch-list items
- Punch-list items are being developed and will be provided to the contractor. Items will be scheduled intermittently and/or may be completed in 2019.