Temporary Sign Permit
A temporary sign is a sign, flag, banner, pennant or valance constructed of cloth, canvas, light fabric, cardboard, wallboard or other light materials, with or without frames, which is not permanently secured. A portable sign shall not be deemed to be a temporary sign.
You must submit the following:
- A completed Temporary Banner / Sign Request Application
- Drawing of proposed sign/banner
- A basic site plan showing where the sign will be placed on the property.
- Request for Affixing Banners/Signs to Exterior of Skyway Bridges or Light Poles Application
- Skyway Banner Location Map
- Temporary Sign Regulations
Temporary Sign Permit Fees & Inspections
Inspection are made to assure compliance with the temporary sign regulations, including verification of its removal after the expiration date.
|Temporary Sign Application||$78.00|
A temporary sign or banner is allowed for up to three nonconsecutive times per calendar year, each not to exceed 30 days; or once a year not to exceed 90 days, except that such signs may remain in place during the time of the construction of a building, during the time a building is offered for sale, rent or lease, until the closing date of sale, or as otherwise regulated in the Zoning Code.