U.S. Small Business Administration Emerging Leaders Program - Applications Open
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is now accepting applications for a free mini-MBA training program for small to medium-sized business owners and CEOs in the Twin Cities and surrounding suburbs. The deadline to apply is March 1, 2017 and classes are scheduled to begin in April.
To be eligible to participate, the small businesses must:
- be located in the cities of Minneapolis or Saint Paul or surrounding suburb,
- generate revenues between $400,000 and $10 million,
- have been in business for at least three years,
- have at least one employee besides the CEO participant,
- and commit to attending 13 workshops and completing required homework.