- Springboard for the Arts is offering $500 emergency relief grants to Minnesota artists. Applications are due Friday, December 4, 2020 at 5 p.m. Learn more and apply at springboardforthearts.org/additional-resources/personal-emergency-relief-fund/.
Businesses (including self-employed/sole proprietors)
- Ramsey County is offering grants up to $10,000 to self-employed/sole proprietors and up to $15,000 to employers with less than 75 employees. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until December 4th or funds are exhausted, whichever comes first. Learn more and apply at ramseycountymeansbusiness.com/relief-fund.
- Propel Nonprofits offers several loans for working capital, lines of credit, short-term facility projects and long-term facility mortgages. No application deadline. Learn more and apply at propelnonprofits.org/lending.
- Otto Bremer Trust has two funding opportunities:
- Community development financial institutions (CDFIs), community development corporations (CDCs), and other lenders can partner with the trust to distribute loans to vulnerable populations they serve. No application deadline. Learn more and submit an initial inquiry at ottobremer.org/emergency-fund.
- 501(c)(3)’s can apply for Social Return grants to create economic opportunities, learning and development, and/or stability for families/individuals. The next deadline is Thursday, December 17, 2020. Learn more and apply at ottobremer.org/social-return/.