Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work with our staff, contractors, and suppliers to deliver proposed 2020 construction projects during the COVID-19 pandemic. Saint Paul Public Works continues to follow all federal and state health and safety guidelines to protect our staff, partners, and community.
- Projects are anticipated to move forward
- Community meetings and input for public hearings will be held online or by phone rather than in-person
- Construction work will continue to be evaluated and may require adjustments
- Updates will be posted as they become available
The project encourages residents/businesses to focus on snow removal to prevent ice build-up in lieu of extreme salt usage as excess use of salt on new concrete will compromise its longevity.
The project is substantially complete!
- Punch-list and warranty work will be completed during the 2021 construction season