Jackson Street Reconstruction Phase III
Thursday, August 16, 2018
Questions? Contact Project Inspector Steve Herbert at 651-755-5985
- Jackson Street is open.
- There may be intermittent lane closures for final detail work.
- Concrete work on the Jackson Street bridge deck should be completed by end of week.
- Newly poured concrete must "cure" for 7-days to allow it to strengthen.
- Lane striping on the bridge will then be redone.
- The Jackson Street bridge over I-94 between 11th Street and 12th Street is reduced to one lane in each direction.
- Traffic lanes may be moved to allow for work on different areas of the bridge.
- Due to temporary turning restrictions for large trucks and traffic delays, large trucks should seek alternate routes that do not require turns at the following intersections:
- Jackson Street at 11th Street
- Jackson Street at 12th Street
- Access to Regions Hospital and local businesses will be maintained, but please plan ahead for delays.