Jackson Street Reconstruction Phase III
Thursday, May 24, 2018
Questions? Contact Project Inspector Steve Herbert at 651-755-5985.
Access to Regions Hospital and to parking off 14th Street will be maintained.
Two-way traffic will remain on the east side of Jackson Street for the next few weeks.
- Curb and sidewalk placement on the west side.
- We are in the process of reworking the northwest corner of Jackson Street and 14th Street. The bus stop will remain operational.
- The west side of Jackson Street will be paved on Tuesday, May 29.
- Jackson Street will have restricted two-way traffic.
- The bus stop on the west side of Jackson Street at 12th Street will be restored and returned to use after we move work to the east side of Jackson Street.
- Follow signs.
- Be aware of crews at work and drive safely through work zones.
- Expect delays.