2022 Spring Sports Registration
Youth spring volleyball and futsal registration runs January 1-30. Register online or over the phone by calling any recreation center. Please note, recreation centers will be closed on January 1 for New Years Day, but online registration is available. Registration will open on January 1.
Register early and SAVE BIG with the Early Bird Discount!
- Jan. 1 = 25% off
- Jan. 2 = 20% off
- Jan. 3-5 = 10% off
How to register
- In-house sports registrations for age groups 8U and younger will be registered by service area. A list of the recreation centers in each service area is listed below.
- Municipal sports for age groups 10U and older are still registered by individual recreation center.
- Participants may register for any service area or recreation center activity regardless of home address.
Northwest service area: Defined as North of I-94 and West of I-35E. Includes the following recreation centers: Frogtown, Hancock, Langford Park, McDonough, Northwest Como, North Dale, Rice, West Minnehaha
Northeast service area: Defined as East of I-35E and East of Highway 61. Includes the following recreation centers: Arlington Hills, Battle Creek, Dayton's Bluff, Duluth & Case, Hazel Park, Hayden Heights, Highwood Hills, Phalen, Wilder
South service area: Defined as South of I-94 and West of Highway 61. Includes the following recreation centers: Edgcumbe, El Rio Vista, Groveland, Highland Park, Jimmy Lee/Oxford, Linwood, Martin Luther King, Merriam Park, Palace
Register online for youth spring sports starting January 1:
Futsal (Indoor Soccer)
Boys *New for Spring 2022!*
Participants may register on the sports team which aligns with their gender identity. Participants who do not identify as male or female may register on the sports team of their choice.
Programs offered may require modifications based on future guidance from the MSHSL and Minnesota Department of Health. Possible modifications may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Spectators may be limited to one parent/guardian per player or barred all together.
- Program sites may be asked to combine, and/or take place at a different time and location.
- Masks may be mandatory for all coaches, participants, and spectators.
Communication regarding changes will be communicated in advance of the program start date.