2021 Winter Sports Registration
Youth winter basketball registration runs September 1-30. Register online or over the phone by calling any recreation center. Registration will open on September 1.
Register early and SAVE BIG with the Early Bird Discount!
- Sept. 1 = 25% off
- Sept. 2 = 20% off
- Sept. 3-5 = 10% off
Participants may register for any service area or recreation center activity regardless of their home address. In-house sports registrations for age groups 8U and younger will be registered by service area:
- Northeast Area - The Northeast / East Area is defined as East of I-35E and East of Highway 61
- Northwest Area -The Northwest / West Area is defined as North of I-94 and West of I-35E
- South Area - The South Area is defined as South of I-94 and West of Highway 61
Municipal sports for age groups 10U and older are still registered by individual recreation center.
Register online for youth winter basketball:
*4U is Parent/Child
Participants may register on the sports team which aligns with their gender identity. Participants who do not identify as male or female may register on the sports team of their choice.
Programs offered may require modifications based on future guidance from the MSHSL and Minnesota Department of Health. Possible modifications may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Spectators may be limited to one parent/guardian per player or barred all together.
- Program sites may be asked to combine, and/or take place at a different time and location.
- Masks may be mandatory for all coaches, participants, and spectators.
Communication regarding changes will be communicated in advance of the program start date.