Cleveland/Prior/St. Clair Pedestrian Improvements
Questions? Contact Project Inspector Bill Vos at 651-755-1246
July 18, 2019
- Sawed pavement on Prior Avenue
- Remove pavement, curb, and walk on the east side of Prior Avenue, beginning at Summit Avenue moving north.
- Replace curb on the east side of Prior Avenue.
As part of the city’s mill and overlay program, pedestrian ramps will be brought up to ADA-compliance with certain pedestrian improvements such as bump-outs and sidewalk infill also occurring.
Concrete work prior to the mill and overlay will begin on the following streets:
- Cleveland Avenue from Yorkshire Avenue to Mississippi River Boulevard
- Prior Avenue from Roblyn Avenue to Summit Avenue
- St. Clair Avenue from Fairview Avenue to Snelling Avenue