Cleveland/Prior/St. Clair Pedestrian Improvements
Questions? Contact Project Inspector Bill Vos at 651-755-1246
September 12, 2019
- Pedestrian improvements have been completed.
- Cleveland Avenue's mill and overlay is anticipated to occur during the 3rd week in September, followed by St. Clair Avenue, then Prior Avenue.
As part of the city’s mill and overlay program, pedestrian ramps will be brought up to ADA-compliance with certain pedestrian improvements such as bump-outs and sidewalk infill also occurring.
Concrete work prior to the mill and overlay will begin on the following streets:
- Cleveland Avenue from Yorkshire Avenue to Mississippi River Boulevard
- Prior Avenue from Roblyn Avenue to Summit Avenue
- St. Clair Avenue from Fairview Avenue to Snelling Avenue