The Department of Safety and Inspections (DSI) recognizes that moving projects through the development, review and approval processes can seem daunting. If you have questions about how to proceed with the permitting or licensing processes for your new or existing business, a DSI Project Facilitator can work to get the answers you need or point you in the right direction. Project Facilitators are trained to assist customers with projects requiring multiple reviews as well as answer any questions you may have about the city's licensing process.
Project Facilitators work to:
- Increase customers understanding of the processes
- Increase communication and coordination between customers and city review staff
- Work with other city departments to ensure coordination of review activities between departments.
Project Facilitators will:
- Serve as a customers’ point of contact throughout the entire review process
- Provide customers information about the various approval processes and timeframes required for projects
- Help identify regulatory issues to increase completeness of plan submissions so that reviews proceed in a timely and expeditious manner.
Contact us to get started!
Phone: (651) 266-8989