Business Project Facilitator
The Department of Safety and Inspections (DSI) recognizes the complexities associated with moving projects through development review and approval processes. If you have a question about how to proceed with the permitting or licensing process for your new or existing business, a DSI Project Facilitator can help point you in the right direction. Project Facilitators are DSI staffed trained to assist customers with complex projects requiring multiple reviews.
Project Facilitators work to:
- Increase customers understanding of the processes
- Increase communication and coordination between customers and city review staff
- Work with other city departments to ensure coordination of review activities between departments.
Project Facilitators will:
- Serve as a customers’ point of contact throughout the entire review process
- Provide customers information about the various approval processes and timeframes required for projects
- Help identify regulatory issues to increase completeness of plan submissions so that reviews proceed in a timely and expeditious manner.
Contact us to get started!
Phone: (651) 266-8989