Saint Paul Golf Course Information
In accordance with Governor Walz's Executive Order 20-38, Como, Phalen, and Highland National Golf Courses and the Highland driving range are open. The Highland 9 Golf Course is closed.
Prior to arriving at the Golf Course:
- Do not come to the golf course if you are sick or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Do not visit the golf course if you are at a higher risk of illness.
- Tee times must be made online before your visit; no walk-up play is allowed. Visit www.stpaul.golf to book a tee time. All golf fees must be paid with one transaction per group.
- Golf carts are limited to one person per cart.
Upon Arrival at the Golf Course:
- Please arrive no more than 20 minutes before your tee time to minimize gathering.
- Golfers must maintain at least a 6ft distance from anyone outside their household at all times while on golf course property. This will be strictly enforced.
- Courses will have tee times spaced at 10 minutes instead of 8 minutes.
- All clubhouses and pro shops will remain closed.
- Please do not plan on sharing clubs with any golfers.
- No food or beverage service is available at this time.
- Portable restrooms are available on the course and near clubhouses. Hand sanitizer is provided in each unit.
On the Golf Course:
- The cups on all putting greens have been modified to allow for ball retrieval without the need to touch any surfaces.
- All water stations, tee markers, ball washers, above ground yardage stakes and benches have been removed.
- Rakes will not be provided for bunker raking at this time. Please do your best to smooth disturbed sand with either your shoe or golf club.
- Do not pick up your playing partners' clubs during play.
At the Highland Park Disc Golf Course:
- Do not use parks or trails if you are sick or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, or are at a higher risk of illness.
- Stay at least six feet away from players who are not part of your household.
- Wash your hands immediately before and after visiting a park.
- Do not out at the park all day. Recreate, then return home.
- No group activities with people from outside your household.
- Use only your own discs.
- Do not touch the baskets or other player's discs.
- To help keep the course safe and open for all to use, members of our R.E.C (Rec Engagement Crew) will be visiting the course throughout the day to encourage players to follow the above guidelines.
Highland 9 Golf Course is Closed:
- Golf play is not allowed on closed courses per Parks and Recreation Rules & Regulations CH. 4, Section 9a: “Golf play is only allowed on City golf courses during times when the course is open for business.”
- Anyone on a closed golf course preventing staff from performing maintenance, violating park rules and regulations, or violating COVID-19 related park restrictions may be asked to leave.
Thank you for your continued cooperation so that we may keep the courses open.
For more information on our COVID-19 response, visit www.stpaul.gov/parks-covid19.