Saint Paul City Council Swearing-in Ceremony and Inaugural Reception
The Saint Paul City Council Inaugural Committee cordially invites city employees, residents of Saint Paul and visitors to attend the swearing-in ceremony and reception of our newest and returning Councilmembers:
- Councilmember Dai Thao, Ward 1;
- Councilmember Rebecca Noecker, Ward 2;
- Councilmember Chris Tolbert, Ward 3;
- Councilmember Mitra Jalali Nelson, Ward 4;
- Council President Amy Brendmoen, Ward 5;
- Councilmember Jane Prince, Ward 7, and
- newest Ward 6 Councilmember-elect Nelsie Yang.
* This event is free and open to the public.
When: Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 4:30 - 7:00 PM
Where: The Ordway Center for the Performing Arts Concert Hall, 345 Washington Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55102
Learn about the event below and reserve your seat as soon as possible because space may be limited. You may reserve a seat for yourself and seats for members of your family or your organization. Please email us at COUNCILRSVP@ci.stpaul.mn.us for questions or call us at 651-266-8560 and be sure to include your contact information so that we may follow-up with you.
* This public event is paid for by contributions.