In lieu of in-person meetings, I have been hosting virtual City Views conversations. Each guest had a unique perspective on a different facet of local government, and we have had fantastic discussions involving questions from the community on how we can all help improve our city and disseminate helpful information for residents. You can see a full list of upcoming City Views under the "Stay in Touch" portion of our website.
City Views resulted in great conversations and resources being shared about unemployment benefits, homelessness, snow plowing, our libraries, law enforcement, and more.
Watch all past City Views here:
- Mayor Melvin Carter
- St. Paul City Council President Amy Brendmoen
- St. Paul Police Chief Todd Axtell
- Emily Northey and Monica Haas
- Jon Fure and Monica Bravo
- Shawn Filiowich, David Palm and Travis Bistodeau
- Nicolle Goodman
- Catherine Penkert
- Kirstin Burch and Kate Rodrigues
- Valerie Jensen and Maria Mitchell
- Russ Stark
- Mike Hahm and Kris Hageman
- Rick Schute
- Paul Kurtz
A complete list of all past live streams and City Views are also viewable on the Ward 2 Facebook Page. Resources from each City Views are listed in the description of each video.
If you have a suggestion for a guest or topic that you'd like to know more about, please email us at email@example.com!