Bid amounts of $100,000 or more
- The City of Saint Paul is required to use a formal, sealed, and competitive bidding process per the State of Minnesota's Uniform Municipal Contracting Law - Chapter 471.345
Bid amounts of less than $100,000
- A formal bid is not required
- Local governments must receive at least two quotes
- City of Saint Paul departments are authorized to make small purchases directly using a procurement card – limit: $2,500
Information on Bid Opportunities
- Visit https://www.stpaulbids.com/portal to see all City of Saint Paul bid opportunities.