Thank you for volunteering with Saint Paul Natural Resources! We are excited to work with you and tailor your private service learning to fit the needs of your group. Groups activities may include: habitat restoration, planting native species, planting gardens, removal of invasive species, mulching, brush hauling, litter removal, and other special projects in natural areas:
- April through October
- groups of 10-50 volunteers
- youth/teens, adults and families of all abilities.
- No previous experience necessary
- on weekdays; morning or early afternoons (limited Saturday morning availability)
- 2 hour time slots
How to Get Involved
- Projects must be requested at least THREE weeks prior to the requested date(s)
- Email the following to Tricia at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization Name
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- Estimated # of Volunteers
- Date, time and location preferences (if any)
- Additional Notes
- Plan project with volunteer coordinator and your group
- Understand that the volunteer project will take place rain or shine, but may be canceled for severe weather
Groups with youth volunteers (under 18) must meet the above requirements AND the following additional requirements:
- Volunteers need to be in fifth grade or older.
- Meet the Saint Paul Natural Resources youth-to-adult ratio requirements.
- Grades 5-8: 10 students to 1 adult
- Grades 9-12: 15 students to 1 adult
- Understand that your group or organization is responsible for youth participating in the project at all times.
- Collect parental/guardian consent that allows youth under the age of 18 to participate in events such as a Saint Paul Natural Resources volunteer project.
A warm thank you to all of the groups who participated in a group volunteer project in the past!