All of our events consist of various activities helping to enhance our natural areas in Saint Paul. Please read the description in the registration for more information.
Individuals or small groups. All ages are welcome, but may be best suited for ages 8 and up. Some events require you to navigate uneven terrain, but if you need accommodations please let us know. You can email email@example.com
Pre-registration is required. Please sign all members up, including children as our spaces are limited. If a session is full, please keep checking back to see if any spots open up.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance from other attendees who are not part of the same household.
- Masks are required to be worn during the entire event.
- Please do not use other participant's tools. All tools used will be sanitized before and after the event. We suggest you bring your own gardening gloves as they will not be provided.
- Anyone who is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath should not attend.
- Anyone who is at a higher risk of illness should consider not attending.
- Follow all CDC and State of MN outdoor park and recreation guidelines.
- Regular park rules and regulations apply.