Parks & Recreation Commission
The Parks and Recreation Commission is a citizen group formed to advise the Mayor and the City Council on Parks and Recreation matters of long-range and citywide importance. Citizen participation is encouraged in all Commission business, and the Commission is often sought out by the public as a place to voice their concerns and opinions. The members of the Commission serve staggered, three-year terms. Member must:
- Possess a strong interest in and have knowledge about the Saint Paul Parks and Recreation system.
- Attend monthly meetings in addition to serving on subcommittees and task forces.
- Represent the Commission in its dealings with City departments, citizen groups, and outside agencies.
Parks and Recreation Commission Members
El Rio Vista Recreation Center
Westside Room #272
179 Robie St. E.
Thursday, August 16, 2018
6:30 - 8:00 p.m. – meeting
- Res 18-13 Phalen Regional Park Garden Naming
- Res 18-13 Project Description Phalen Regional Park Garden Naming
- Res 18-13 Phalen Regional Park Garden Naming Support Letter
- Res 18-13 Phalen Friendship Garden Naming Request
- Res 18-14 Parkland Diversion at 270 Lexington Pkwy N
- Res 18-14 Project Description Parkland Diversion at 270 Lexington Pkwy N
- Res 18-14 Land Use Transaction Form
- Res 18-14 Highway Easement
- Res 18-14 MnDOT Sketch and Legal
- Res 18-14 Offer to Sell
- Res 18-15 Como Zoo Conservatory Concessions
- Res 18-15 Project Description Como Zoo Conservatory Concessions
- Res 18-15 Como Zoo Conservatory Concessions Contract
- Res 18-16 Minnesota Jewish Theater Company Lease Renewal
- Res 18-16 Project Description Minnesota Jewish Theater Company Lease Renewal
- Res 18-16 Minnesota Jewish Theater Company Renewal Lease
Regular business meetings of the Parks and Recreation Commission are open to the public. If special accommodations are required, please contact: