Parks & Recreation Commission
The Parks and Recreation Commission is a citizen group formed to advise the Mayor and the City Council on Parks and Recreation matters of long-range and citywide importance. Citizen participation is encouraged in all Commission business, and the Commission is often sought out by the public as a place to voice their concerns and opinions. The members of the Commission serve staggered, three-year terms. Member must:
- Possess a strong interest in and have knowledge about the Saint Paul Parks and Recreation system.
- Attend monthly meetings in addition to serving on subcommittees and task forces.
- Represent the Commission in its dealings with City departments, citizen groups, and outside agencies.
Parks and Recreation Commission Members
Thursday, September 12, 2019
Wellstone Community Center
179 Robie St E.
6:30 - 8:00 p.m. – meeting
- PRC Agenda 2019 09 12
- PRC Minutes 2019 8 8
- Project Description - Swede Hollow Master Plan
- Resolution 19-06 Swede Hollow Master Plan
- Swede Hollow Master Plan Parks Commission Presentation
Regular business meetings of the Parks and Recreation Commission are open to the public. If special accommodations are required, please contact: