Parks & Recreation Commission
The Parks and Recreation Commission is a citizen group formed to advise the Mayor and the City Council on Parks and Recreation matters of long-range and citywide importance. Citizen participation is encouraged in all Commission business, and the Commission is often sought out by the public as a place to voice their concerns and opinions. The members of the Commission serve staggered, three-year terms. Member must:
- Possess a strong interest in and have knowledge about the Saint Paul Parks and Recreation system.
- Attend monthly meetings in addition to serving on subcommittees and task forces.
- Represent the Commission in its dealings with City departments, citizen groups, and outside agencies.
Parks and Recreation Commission Members
Northwest Como Recreation Center
1557 Huron Street
Thursday, July 12, 2018
6:30 - 8:00 p.m. – meeting
- Res 18-09 2018-2022 Regional Parks and Trails Capital Improvement Plan
- Res 18-10 Scheffer Recreation Center Name Change to Frogtown Community Center
- Res 18-10 Scheffer Name Change Staff Report
- Res 18-11 Parkland Diversion Behind 1400 Jackson St
- Res 18-11 Land Use Transaction Form - 1400 Jackson
- Res 18-11 St Paul-Parkland Diversion Petition
Regular business meetings of the Parks and Recreation Commission are open to the public. If special accommodations are required, please contact: