Parks & Recreation Commission
The Parks and Recreation Commission is a citizen group formed to advise the Mayor and the City Council on Parks and Recreation matters of long-range and citywide importance. Citizen participation is encouraged in all Commission business, and the Commission is often sought out by the public as a place to voice their concerns and opinions. The members of the Commission serve staggered, three-year terms. Member must:
- Possess a strong interest in and have knowledge about the Saint Paul Parks and Recreation system.
- Attend monthly meetings in addition to serving on subcommittees and task forces.
- Represent the Commission in its dealings with City departments, citizen groups, and outside agencies.
2016 Parks Commission Work Plan (subject to change)
Parks and Recreation Commission Members
Left to right: Andy Trcka (Chair) Erick Goodlow, Dave Haley, Emily Shively, Betsy Mowry, Susan Bishop (Vice Chair), Dan Marckel, Salina Vang, and John Mountain
Join us at our next meeting:
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
Arlington Hills Community Center
1200 Payne Ave.
- Public Comment Policy
- Resolution - Community Garden Policy
- Community Food Production Policy - Plus Apiaries
- Right Track Fact Sheet
Regular business meetings of the Parks and Recreation Commission are open to the public. If special accommodations are required, please contact: