Parks & Recreation Commission
The Parks and Recreation Commission is a citizen group formed to advise the Mayor and the City Council on Parks and Recreation matters of long-range and citywide importance. Citizen participation is encouraged in all Commission business, and the Commission is often sought out by the public as a place to voice their concerns and opinions. The members of the Commission serve staggered, three-year terms. Member must:
- Possess a strong interest in and have knowledge about the Saint Paul Parks and Recreation system.
- Attend monthly meetings in addition to serving on subcommittees and task forces.
- Represent the Commission in its dealings with City departments, citizen groups, and outside agencies.
Parks and Recreation Commission Members
Virtual Meeting - See options to attend below
Thursday, July 9, 2020
6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- Meeting materials
- Public comments will be taken by email through 12pm on the day prior to the meeting.
- This meeting is open to the public.
- Please mute your microphone during the meeting.
- Visitors will be asked to identify themselves on the call in lieu of a physical sign-in sheet.
Join through Skype for Business:
Join online meeting
Join by phone only:
- (651) 267-3988,,2920450#
- (651) 266-5758,,2920450#
- (651) 266-5767,,2920450#
- Conference ID: 2920450
- All 3 phone numbers above can be used, but if a line is busy use a different number.
Regular business meetings of the Parks and Recreation Commission are open to the public. If special accommodations are required, please contact: