Parks & Recreation Commission
The Parks and Recreation Commission is a citizen group formed to advise the Mayor and the City Council on Parks and Recreation matters of long-range and citywide importance. Citizen participation is encouraged in all Commission business, and the Commission is often sought out by the public as a place to voice their concerns and opinions. The members of the Commission serve staggered, three-year terms. Member must:
- Possess a strong interest in and have knowledge about the Saint Paul Parks and Recreation system.
- Attend monthly meetings in addition to serving on subcommittees and task forces.
- Represent the Commission in its dealings with City departments, citizen groups, and outside agencies.
Parks and Recreation Commission Members
Langford Rec Center
30 Langford Park
Thursday, February 8, 2018
6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- Res 18-04 Resolution Endorsement of 2018-2022 Strategic Plan
- Res 18-03 Res Como Lakeside Pavilion Management Contract
- Res 18-02 Resolution Lower Landing Park Renovation Master Plan
- Res 18-01 Resolution Como Friends Seals Sea Lions Donor Recognition
- DRAFT Spring Cafe Agreement
- DRAFT Como Lakeside, Spring Cafe Deal Points
Regular business meetings of the Parks and Recreation Commission are open to the public. If special accommodations are required, please contact: