Parks & Recreation Commission
The Parks and Recreation Commission is a citizen group formed to advise the Mayor and the City Council on Parks and Recreation matters of long-range and citywide importance. Citizen participation is encouraged in all Commission business, and the Commission is often sought out by the public as a place to voice their concerns and opinions. The members of the Commission serve staggered, three-year terms. Member must:
- Possess a strong interest in and have knowledge about the Saint Paul Parks and Recreation system.
- Attend monthly meetings in addition to serving on subcommittees and task forces.
- Represent the Commission in its dealings with City departments, citizen groups, and outside agencies.
Parks and Recreation Commission Members
Thursday, July 11, 2019
Palace Community Center
6:30 - 8:00 p.m. – meeting
- PRC Minutes 2019 5 09
- PRC Agenda 2019 7 11
- Res 19-05 Sanneh Foundation Lease Agreement
- Res 19-05 Sanneh Foundation Draft Lease Agreeement
Regular business meetings of the Parks and Recreation Commission are open to the public. If special accommodations are required, please contact: