Parks & Recreation Commission
The Parks and Recreation Commission is a citizen group formed to advise the Mayor and the City Council on Parks and Recreation matters of long-range and citywide importance. Citizen participation is encouraged in all Commission business, and the Commission is often sought out by the public as a place to voice their concerns and opinions. The members of the Commission serve staggered, three-year terms. Member must:
- Possess a strong interest in and have knowledge about the Saint Paul Parks and Recreation system.
- Attend monthly meetings in addition to serving on subcommittees and task forces.
- Represent the Commission in its dealings with City departments, citizen groups, and outside agencies.
Parks and Recreation Commission Members
Glaser-Kelly, Jazmin - Vice Chair
Virtual Meeting - See options to attend below
Thursday, October 8, 2020
6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- Meeting materials
- Public comments can be submitted by email with “PRC PUBLIC COMMENT” in the subject line. Comments and materials submitted by 12pm the day before the meeting will be provided to the Parks and Recreation Commission for their review.
- This meeting is open to the public.
- Please mute your microphone during the meeting.
- Visitors will be asked to identify themselves on the call in lieu of a physical sign-in sheet.
Join through Skype for Business:
Join online meeting
Join by phone only:
- (651) 267-3988,,5087122#
- (651) 266-5758,,5087122#
- (651) 266-5767,,5087122#
Conference ID: 5087122
Regular business meetings of the Parks and Recreation Commission are open to the public. If special accommodations are required, please contact: