The City of Saint Paul offers Men's, Women's and Co-Rec Adult Fall Softball leagues at various levels of play.
2019 Fall Adult Softball Information
REGISTRATION: OPENS JUNE 17, CLOSES JULY 22 or when leagues are full. NOTE: League will be formed on a first paid basis. Softballs will be provided. Umpires will bring them to the field each week.
Men's, Women's, and Co-Rec 11 '/12' USSSA Slow Pitch
- When: Saturday & Sunday, October 5 -6
- Where: Rice/Arlington Sports Complex and surrounding fields
- Entry Fee: $170/team
- Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams
- Costume contest: cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place best dressed in each division
- Entries accepted until noon, September 25; Late registration, if accepted, will be $195.
- Rosters must be turned in by Saturday, October 5