Each year, more than 5,000 volunteers help to improve and conserve Saint Paul's natural areas, educate the community--young and old, and keep our parks and gardens healthy and beautiful.
If you enjoy being outside, taking care of our environment, and live or work or play in Saint Paul, you should consider joining our welcoming community of volunteers. We have a variety of ways to volunteer. We hope you will find a role that fits your needs, whether you have two hours or two years to give.
- Ongoing Volunteers: Browse current openings for ongoing volunteer roles.
- Group Volunteer Projects: One-time opportunities available for groups of 10 or more.
- Events Calendar: One-time environmental volunteer events are held regularly throughout the growing season.
- Resource Center: Current volunteers can find helpful materials here.
- Volunteer Spotlights: We have the greatest volunteers! Let us tell you all about them.
- Subscribe: Sign up for our semi-regular e-newsletter to receive news updates and information about upcoming events.
Supporters We are grateful for support from the Clean Water, Land and Legacy Amendment.
Looking to volunteer at Recreation Centers or at the Como Park Zoo and Conservatory? See available volunteer opportunities.
About Natural Resources
Like us on Facebook