Area Rental Information
- Rental Listings - weekly - of apartments, duplexes, houses, condos, and townhouses can be found at HousingLink, each day of the week.
- Many market-rate rental listings can be found both online through an internet search or in local newspapers, including the Pioneer Press and Star Tribune.
- Rental Listings (Subsidized) - These are privately owned, government-assisted rental buildings.
Rental Deposit help and first month's rent assistance.
- Eligible applicants need to apply to Ramsey County Human Services 651-266-4444, 160 East Kellogg.
- They are often busy, so do not wait until the last minute. This help is offered once in a 12-month span.
- If you have already used it, and 12 months have not elapsed, it is recommended that you contact neighborhood social service centers which may have additional sources of financial help.