Area Rental Information
- Rental Listings - weekly - of apartments, duplexes, houses, condos, and townhouses can be found at HousingLink, each day of the week.
- Many market-rate rental listings can be found both online through an internet search or in local newspapers, including the Pioneer Press and Star Tribune.
- Rental Listings (Subsidized) - These are privately owned, government-assisted rental buildings.
Rental Deposit help and first month's rent assistance.
- Eligible applicants need to apply to Ramsey County Human Services 651-266-4444, 160 East Kellogg.
- They are often busy, so do not wait until the last minute. This help is offered once in a 12-month span.
- If you have already used it, and 12 months have not elapsed, it is recommended that you contact neighborhood social service centers which may have additional sources of financial help.
In This Section