Tenant / Landlord
- Resources for Tenant/Landlord Issues:
- Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Assistance at 651-222 - 4731 (300 Minnesota Building, St Paul)
- Dispute Resolution Center (DRC) at 651-292 - 7791
- Homeline, a statewide service or at (612) 728 - 5767.
- Minnesota Attorney General’s consumer line at 651-296 - 3353.
- Receive a free booklet which spells out the law in simple terms.
- The City's Department of Safety and Inspections offers a Landlord 101 course for first-time landlords
In This Section