Hillcrest Community Advisory Committee
The Hillcrest Community Advisory Committee provides feedback to City staff and consultants throughout the master planning process. Topics include land use priorities, street and trail networks, open space and neighborhood connections. Members are expected to engage with and speak on behalf of the communities they represent.
The Community Advisory Committee meets every third Tuesday of the month from 5:30-7 p.m. at Hayden Heights Library.
Meetings are open for public viewing, but comments should be sent on to Community Advisory Committee members or to Bill Dermody at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The committee members are:
- Anne DeJoy (Planning Commissioner)
- Osman Egal (Saint Paul resident)
- Jon Fure (Saint Paul resident)
- Kathryn Murray (Saint Paul resident)
- James Westin (Saint Paul resident)
- Marny Xiong (Saint Paul resident)
- Rachel Finazzo Doll (District 2 Community Council representative)
- Linda Martinez-Higgins (Maplewood resident)
- Tiffany Scott Knox (Maplewood resident)
- Tong Thao (Business representative)
- Que Vang (Housing representative)
- Ethan Osten (Multimodal transportation representative)
Additional members may be appointed.
CAC Meeting Materials
|October 15, 2019||CAC Agenda 1||Meeting Summary 1|
|November 19, 2019||CAC Agenda 2||Meeting Summary 2|
|December 17, 2019|