Hillcrest Community Advisory Committee
The Hillcrest Community Advisory Committee provides feedback to City staff and consultants throughout the master planning process. Topics include land use priorities, street and trail networks, open space and neighborhood connections. Members are expected to engage with and speak on behalf of the communities they represent.
The Community Advisory Committee typically meets every third Tuesday of the month from 5:30-7 p.m. at Hayden Heights Library, or remotely as needed. Meetings are open to the public, but comments should be sent on to Community Advisory Committee members or to Bill Dermody at email@example.com.
In spring 2020, the Community Advisory Committee adopted community priorities based on community engagement at community meetings and online. Next, the City and its partners will draft site approaches based on the community priorities document, technical considerations and City policy priorities. Draft site approaches will be ready for feedback this summer.
Committee members are:
- Anne DeJoy (Planning Commissioner)
- Osman Egal (Maplewood resident)
- Jon Fure (Saint Paul resident)
- Kathryn Murray (Saint Paul resident)
- James Westin (Saint Paul resident)
- Rachel Finazzo Doll (District 2 Community Council representative)
- Linda Martinez-Higgins (Maplewood resident)
- Tiffany Scott Knox (Maplewood resident)
- Tong Thao (Business representative)
- Que Vang (Housing representative)
- Ethan Osten (Multimodal transportation representative)
Additional members may be appointed.
CAC Meeting Materials