Fall Childcare and Out of School Time Programs
Saint Paul Parks and Recreation will be offering S'more Fun, Recreation for Preschoolers, and Rec Check youth programs this fall, with CDC and MN Department of Health guidelines in place. See below for an overview and visit each program's webpage for details and registration information.
- All childcare programs will be held in small groups. Staff to participant ratio will be no more than 1:14 for S'more Fun and Rec Check and no more than 1:10 for Recreation for Preschoolers. Participants will be expected to stay with their assigned group and mixing with other groups will be restricted. Large group gatherings will be avoided.
- Activities with limited or no physical contact will be emphasized.
- Equipment and touch points will be wiped down on a routine basis throughout the day.
- Participants will be expected to follow all health guidelines, including staying with their assigned group, maintain 6ft physical distancing whenever possible, and wearing a cloth mask when social distancing is not possible.
- Weather permitting, all check in/out procedures will be done outside. Only participants and staff will be allowed inside the programming space.
- Mon-Fri, 7am-6pm
- Cost: $40/day, plus $35/family per year registration fee
- Grades: K-5
- Visit the S'more Fun webpage for details and registration information.
Recreation for Preschoolers
- Times vary by location; Start date is September 14
- Cost varies by location, $35/family per year registration fee
- Ages: 3-5
- Visit the Recreation for Preschoolers webpage for details and registration information.
- Mon-Fri, 2pm-6pm; Start date is September 14
- Cost: Free
- Grades: K-5
- Starting this fall, Rec Check will now be session based, meaning participants can only register one month at a time. Participants will also be required to register for the specific days that they wish to attend. Registration opens Monday, August 24.
- Visit the Rec Check webpage for more details and registration information.