Fall Photo Contest
Saint Paul Parks & Recreation
Fall Photo Contest Rules and Guidelines
- Photos MUST be taken within the Saint Paul city limits. Tag your location in your post!
- You do not need to be a Saint Paul resident to enter. Everyone is eligible to submit an entry.
- Photos must be posted on Facebook or Instagram.
- Entry participants must be a follower of Saint Paul Parks and Recreation on Facebook or Instagram. (Non-followers will not be eligible.)
- To enter, post your photo on Facebook or Instagram tagging “Saint Paul Parks and Recreation” on Facebook or “@saintpaulparks” on Instagram. Use the hashtag #mysaintpaulparks and #stpoctoberphotocontest (If you do not use this hashtag we won’t be able to find your photo!)
- Make sure you set your photo settings to 'public' so we can see it.
- By submitting your photo, you warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship. You understand and agree that Saint Paul Parks and Recreation can re-post your photo and credit your name/username in any future promotions hereafter.
- Contest will last from October 1, 2019 at 12:00am through October 31, 2019 11:59pm CST. All photos must be posted within this time frame to be eligible.
- At the end of the contest, every entrant will have their name in a drawing to win some Parks and Recreation prizes. In addition, Parks and Recreation staff will circulate their favorites as Facebook cover photos throughout the year!
- Individuals may submit an unlimited number of photos but will only be entered to win once.
- Prizes cannot be substituted, transferred, or returned for cash. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
- This contest is not sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook or Instagram.
- Be creative! Think outside the box! Get out and enjoy your Saint Paul Parks and Recreation amenities!
- OCTOBER: Change: Capture a moment in time that is different than before—be creative expressing this as a single shot or a series of photos.
- (SEPTEMBER: Break)
- AUGUST: Action: Objects in motion, things that move or help you move--be creative as you express movement or lapse in time through a photo.
- JULY: Landmarks: Park pavilions, splash pads, boat landings, or your local playground, we want to know the “sites to see” in your Saint Paul neighborhood park or recreation center!
- JUNE: Animals: From your personal pet, to Minnesota’s notorious boxelder bug, to the new baby zebra at Como Zoo, highlight what Saint Paul’s animals love about summer.
- MAY: New nature: Flowers, trees, and baby animals—they are all starting to pop up this time of year. Capture a moment where something new is starting to appear.