April 21, 2023
Mayor Carter Invites Community Members to Help Shape 2024 City Budget
Community members can engage in conversations about next year’s budget during 7 in-person gatherings this spring
SAINT PAUL – Today, Mayor Carter announced a series of 7 community conversations to engage members of our community in shaping the 2024 city budget.
“We have always understood our city budget to be a reflection of our shared values,” said Mayor Carter. “But that can only be true when we build it together.”
Led by the Office of Financial Services in collaboration with the Mayor’s Office, these 7 community conversations held in each of 7 wards will be free and open to the public. Community members interested in participating can register here. For the best experience participants are encouraged to bring a smart phone or other web-enabled device.
The dates, times, and locations of these sessions include:
- Tuesday, April 25, 6:30 p.m. at Dayton’s Bluff Recreation Center (800 Conway St.)
- Thursday, April 27, 6:30 p.m. at El Rio Vista Recreation Center (179 Robie St. E)
- Tuesday, May 2, 6:30 p.m. at Rondo Community Library (461 Dale St. N)
- Monday, May 8, 6:30 p.m. at Arlington Hills Community Center (1200 Payne Ave.)
- Tuesday, May 16, 6:30 p.m. at Rice Recreation Center (1021 Marion St.)
- Thursday, May 18, 6:30 p.m. at Merriam Park Library (1831 Marshall Ave.)
- Tuesday, May 23, 6:30 p.m. at Highland Park Community Center (1978 Ford Pkwy.)
For more information, visit stpaul.gov/2024-city-budget-engagement.