Safe Summer Nights is coming to your neighborhood
Cops. Hot dogs. Bouncy houses. What more do you need?
The Saint Paul Police Department is collaborating with the Safe Summer Nights organization for another summer of fun and BBQ throughout the city.
Once again, this year, Safe Summer Nights picnics will bring neighbors and Saint Paul police officers together for the opportunity to build connections over burgers and conversation.
Events are held Thursdays from 5 to 7 p.m. And they’re free!
Here’s when they’ll be near you:
- June 6 at the McDonough Recreation Center (1544 Timberlake Rd.)
- June 13 at the Linwood Recreation Center (860 St. Clair Ave.)
- June 20 at the Dayton’s Bluff Recreation Center (800 Conway St.)
- June 27 at the Rice Street Recreation Center (1021 Marion St.)
- July 11 at the Martin Luther King Recreation Center (271 N. Mackubin St.)
- July 18 at the Conway Recreation Center (2090 Conway St.)
- July 25 at Parque Castillo (149 Cesar Chavez St.)
- August 1 at Hamline Park (1564 Lafond Ave.)
- August 8 at the Arlington Hills Recreation Center (1200 Payne Ave.)
- August 15 at the Palace Recreation Center (791 Palace Ave.)
- August 22 at the Oxford Community Center (270 Lexington Pkwy. N.)
- August 29 at the Highwood Hills Recreation Center (2188 Londin Ln. E.)
The department invites all community members to come enjoy food and refreshments, face-painting, climbing walls and more! Meet officers, share stories and ask questions.
For more information, please go to: www.stpaul.gov/departments/police.