Events and Hourly
Planning on driving to Saint Paul for a concert, sports event or festival? There are plenty of places to park while enjoying the City!
To explore meters and parking ramps in Downtown Saint Paul, use the map below.
Upcoming Event Rate Parking Dates
XCEL ENERGY CENTER EVENTS:
|Tuesday, November 13, 2018||Wild vs. Washington||6PM-10PM|
|Thursday, November 15, 2018||Wild vs. Vancouver||6PM-10PM|
|Saturday, November 17, 2018||Wild vs. Buffalo||4PM-8PM|
|Wednesday, November 21, 2018||Wild vs. Ottawa||6PM-10PM|
|Tuesday, November 27, 2018||Wild vs. Arizona||6PM-10PM|
Payment is required at parking meters throughout the City Monday through Saturday, except for the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (July 4 and the federally observed holiday)
- Labor Day
- Indigenous Peoples' Day
- Veterans Day (November 11th and the federally observed holiday)
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day (December 25th and the federally observed holiday))
Reduce the risk of ticketing by following not only posted parking signs, but also those unposted around intersections and other areas.
Download the Passport Parking App
Park, pay, be on your way!
- Quick Registration - 2 minutes or less!
- Pay and Extend on The Go - Need more time? Extend your parking from your phone!
- Get Reminders - See how much time you have left in your session. Plus get reminders 10 minutes before it expires.