Events and Hourly
Planning on driving to Saint Paul for a concert, sports event or festival? There are plenty of places to park while enjoying the City!
To explore meters and parking ramps in Downtown Saint Paul, use the map below.
Upcoming Event Rate Parking Dates
XCEL ENERGY CENTER EVENTS:
|Date||Name||Event Rate Time|
|Saturday, February 2, 2019||Wild vs. Chicago||6PM-10PM|
|Thursday, February 7, 2019||Wild vs. Edmonton||6PM-10PM|
|Saturday, February 9, 2019||Trevor Noah||6PM-10PM|
|Tuesday, February 12, 2019||Wild vs. Philadelphia||6PM-10PM|
|Friday, February 15, 2019||Wild vs. New Jersey||6PM-10PM|
|Saturday, February 16, 2019||Kelly Clarkson||6PM-10PM|
|Tuesday, February 19, 2019||Wild vs. Anaheim||6PM-10PM|
New Year’s DayReduce the risk of ticketing by following not only posted parking signs, but also those unposted around intersections and other areas.
Payment is required at parking meters throughout the City Monday through Saturday, except for the following holidays:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (July 4 and the federally observed holiday)
- Labor Day
- Indigenous Peoples' Day
- Veterans Day (November 11th and the federally observed holiday)
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day (December 25th and the federally observed holiday))
Download the Passport Parking App
Park, pay, be on your way!
- Quick Registration - 2 minutes or less!
- Pay and Extend on The Go - Need more time? Extend your parking from your phone!
- Get Reminders - See how much time you have left in your session. Plus get reminders 10 minutes before it expires.