Events and Hourly
Planning on driving to Saint Paul for a concert, sports event or festival? There are plenty of places to store your car while enjoying your night (or day) out!
To explore meters and parking ramps in Downtown Saint Paul, use the map below.
Upcoming Event Rate Parking Dates
XCEL ENERGY CENTER EVENTS:
|Date||Name||Event Rate Time|
|Friday, February 2, 2018||Wild vs. Vegas||6PM-10PM|
|Saturday, February 3, 2018||Dave Matthews Band||6PM-10PM|
|Thursday, February 8, 2018||Wild vs. Arizona||6PM-10PM|
|Saturday, February 10, 2018||Wild vs. Chicago||6PM-10PM|
|Tuesday, February 13, 2018||Wild vs. Rangers||6PM-10PM|
|Thursday, February 15, 2018||Wild vs. Washington||6PM-10PM|
|Saturday, February 17, 2018||Wild vs. Anaheim||12PM-4PM|
|Tuesday, February 27, 2018||Wild vs. St. Louis||6PM-10PM|
Saint Paul has meters in a few neighborhoods throughout the city. These meters are best used for short-term parking.
Payment is required at parking meters throughout the City Monday through Saturday, except for the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day (January 1st)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day (November 11th)
- Thanksgiving Day and the day after
- Christmas Day (December 25th)
If one of the listed holidays falls on a weekend, meters are also free on the federally observed holiday.
Reduce the risk of ticketing by following not only posted parking signs, but also those unposted around intersections and other areas.
Download the Passport Parking App
Park, pay, be on your way!
- Quick Registration - 2 minutes or less!
- Pay and Extend on The Go - Need more time? Extend your parking from your phone!
- Get Reminders - See how much time you have left in your session. Plus get reminders 10 minutes before it expires.