When you choose to call Saint Paul your home for the evening, please be sure to consider the rules, rates, and hours of parking before turning in.
Overnight Rules and Tips
- If you are parked at a meter, double check the times that payment is required.
- Do not sleep in your car.
- Take into consideration the hours of the chosen ramp or lot prior to parking.
- Do not park on the street for over 48 consecutive hours.
- Pay attention to overnight parking bans that are in place for street cleaning and plowing.
Reduce the risk of ticketing by following not only posted parking signs, but also those unposted around intersections and other areas.