This week (August 29-September 2)
- Completed installation of curb and gutter and asphalt patching of the road
- Road closure the Ford Parkway bridge has been removed
- Road closure at Montreal Avenue to Magoffin Avenue will remain in place until the work is completed
Next week (September 5-9)
- Work on driveways at scenic overlooks and parking lots will continue
- Vehicle access to Hidden Falls will be temporarily restricted to passenger vehicles only, and access will be only by traveling northbound on Mississippi River Boulevard.
- The asphalt entrance is being redone as a concrete driveway apron to improve safety.
- RVs and vehicles with trailers will not be allowed during this work due to the tight turn at the access.
- It is recommended that people use the boat launch at Lilydale Park.
- The bike and pedestrian trail will remain open, but will be detoured into the area of the closed southbound lane.
- All vehicle access to overlooks will be closed to allow concrete work on the entrances and trails. Trails will be open and accessible.
- Concrete work on curbs, sidewalks and ADA-pedestrian ramps will continue.
- Traffic control will remain in place until work is completed.