To file a claim against the City, fill out the Notice of Claim Form. Include all proof necessary to show negligence on the part of the City. Information collected on this document is public and will be available to all requestors per the Minnesota Data Practices Act. Submit your claim form to the Saint Paul City Clerk's Office by email (CityClerk@ci.stpaul.mn.us), fax (651-266-8574) or by mailing the form to "Saint Paul City Clerk, 15 West Kellogg Blvd, Suite 310, Saint Paul, MN 55102". The City may deny any claim where the claimant cannot prove negligence.

Towing Damage

If you believe the towing company damaged your vehicle, call the Impound Lot at 651-266-5642 to find out which towing company is responsible for your vehicle.

Last Edited: April 6, 2023