Advisory Committee - People with Disabilities
Community Room at Rondo Community Outreach Library
461 N Dale St
Saint Paul, MN 55103
The MACPD meets the third Tuesday of the month from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. The MACPD does not meet in July.
Advisory Committee for People with Disabilities
Emily Connolly 651-266-8911
Armie Santiago 651-266-8966
List of Criteria:
- 14 members, half must be people with disabilities
- St. Paul residency – not required but preference will be given to St. Paul residents
St. Paul enabling code applicable to board: 3.01.8
Length of term: 3 years
Powers & Duties
- Advising and making recommendations to the Mayor and City Council regarding problems, issues, and opportunities facing people with disabilities
- Specifically focusing on issues related to employment, public education, and accessibility
For more resources for students with disabilities, visit: www.BestColleges.com
1) You can now apply online, visit Online Committee Application.
2) Download an Application. You can apply for more than one committee per application. Mayor Coleman encourages applicants to get recommendations from their City Councilmembers. Please return applications to: Office of the Mayor 390 City Hall 15 Kellogg Blvd., West Saint Paul, MN 55102. Phone: 651-266-8510 Fax: 651-266-8521.
For a complete list of boards, committees and commissions, please see the list to the left hand side of this screen. For questions about the application process please contact Peter Grafstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-266-8516.