Business Review Council (BRC)
- 8:00 am
- First Wednesday of the month
- 101 East Fifth Street, Sixteenth Floor, Minnesota Room
Size: At least 21 and no more than 25 members. At least 75% of the members must represent business, but members shall also represent labor, neighborhoods, and City enforcement staff.
Saint Paul Residency: Not required
Term: Three years
Staff: Robert Humphrey, DSI - 651-266-9123, email@example.com
St. Paul enabling code applicable to board: Resolution 94-1550
Powers & Duties
- Reviewing the regulations and procedures of the City that pertain to businesses
- Recommending improvements and changes to reduce or simplify unnecessary regulations while maintaining essential protection for public health and safety and the fiscal responsibility of City regulatory functions
- Increasing coordination between various City enforcement and regulatory agencies
- Reviewing all proposed legislative and procedural changes that materially affect the regulatory environment of business and industry in the City
- Making recommendations to the Mayor and City Council concerning the approval and implementation of such changes, and the impact that they would have on business and industry.
1) Please apply Online at Online Committee Application.
For a complete list of boards, committees and commissions, please see the list to the left hand side of this screen. For questions about the application process for this board please contact Robert Humphrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-266-9123.