Truth in Sale of Housing Board of Evaluators
The Board meets in January, April, July, and October.
Size: Nine members
- A Property Code Enforcement Manager or his/her designee
- A building trades representative
- A legal profession representative
- A financial community representative
- A contracting business representative
- A real estate business representative
- An architectural or engineering profession representative
- Two general public representatives
Saint Paul Residency: Not required Term: Three years
Staff: Connie Sandberg - 651-266-1935
Powers & Duties
The Board serves as a watchdog for home buyers by ensuring that information on the physical condition of homes for sale is available. It also develops and enforces a code of ethics as well as testing standards for truth-in-housing evaluators.
1) You can now apply online, visit Online Committee Application.
2) Download an Application. You can apply for more than one committee per application. Mayor Coleman encourages applicants to get recommendations from their City Councilmembers.
Please return applications to:
Office of the Mayor
Attn: Peter Grafstrom
15 West Kellogg Blvd
390 City Hall
Saint Paul, MN 55102
For a complete list of boards, committees and commissions, please see the list to the left hand side of this screen. For questions about the application process please contact Peter Grafstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-266-8516.