Como Regional Park Pool
Como Regional Park Pool is now closed for the season. Thanks for another great summer, see you next season!
Como Regional Park Pool features a zip line, lazy river, aquatic climbing wall, children's pool, six-lane lap pool, diving platforms and more.
Amenities and Features
- 25-yard, six-lane lap pool
- Equipment for lap swim and water aerobics
- Life jackets available to rent for free
- Two basketball hoops
- Children's activity pool with family slide
- One-meter diving board
- Two diving platforms
- Aquatic climbing wall
- Aquatic zip line
- 400-foot lazy river
- Men's, women's, and family Locker Rooms
- Swimming lessons
- Water Aerobics
2017 Admission Fees
|Family (up to 5 members)||$24|
|*Each Additional Member||$4|
|Deck Fee (non-swimming)||$4|
|Infant (Under 1 year old)||Free|
|Daily Group Rates (10+ People)*|
|*Groups of 25+ can get an additional $.50 off per ticket if they call ahead test|
Family Fun and Fitness Fridays
Punch Cards & Memberships
Do you love Como Regional Park Pool, Great River Water Park, and Highland Park Aquatic Center? Consider purchasing a membership or punch card for discounted admission rates!
- Open Saturday, June 10 through Monday, September 4
- Closed July 1-2 for a private event
- Holiday hours for July 4 & September 4: Lap swim 9:30am-11am & Open Swim 11am-7pm
- Hours are weather dependent.
Tot Time is from 9:30am to 11:00am on Saturdays. Admission is $8 for one parent and child pair, a savings of $5. Each additional child is $4 and all children must be 0-6 years old. Only the splash pad will be open for Tot-Time swimming. Concessions are closed during this time. Everyone is welcome to stay for open swim at 11:00am at no extra cost.
Rentals & Parties
Interested in birthday party packages, sun shelter rentals, private parties, or other special reservations? Visit our Rentals & Parties page.