Como Regional Park Pool
Como Regional Park Pool is Saint Paul's newest outdoor aquatics facility. We will be open for the 2017 season Saturday, June 10 through Monday, September 4. We will be closed July 1-2 for a private event. Please visit Great River Water Park for year-round swimming fun!
2017 Swimming Lessons
Amenities and Features
- 25-yard, six-lane lap pool
- Equipment for lap swim and water aerobics
- Life jackets available to rent for free
- Two basketball hoops
- Children's activity pool with family slide
- One-meter diving board
- Two diving platforms
- Aquatic climbing wall
- Aquatic zip line
- 400-foot lazy river
- Men's, women's, and family Locker Rooms
- Swimming lessons
- Water Aerobics
2017 Admission Fees
|Family (up to 5 members)||$24|
|*Each Additional Member||$4|
|Deck Fee (non-swimming)||$4|
|Infant (Under 1 year old)||Free|
|Daily Group Rates (10+ People)*|
|*Groups of 25+ can get an additional $.50 off per ticket if they call ahead test|
Family Fun and Fitness Fridays
Admission is just $2/person on June 16, July 21, August 18.
Punch Cards and Memberships
Memberships and punch cards are available at a discount.
- Open Saturday, June 10 through Monday, September 4
- Closed July 1-2 for a private event
- Holiday hours for July 4 & September 4: Lap swim 9:30am-11am & Open Swim 11am-7pm
Tot Time is from 9:30am to 11:00am on Saturdays. Admission is $8 for one parent and child pair, a savings of $5. Each additional child is $4 and all children must be 0-6 years old. Only the splash pad will be open for Tot-Time swimming. Concessions are closed during this time. Everyone is welcome to stay for open swim at 11:00am at no extra cost.
Rentals & Parties
Interested in birthday party packages, sun shelter rentals, private parties, or other special reservations? Visit our Rentals & Parties page.