Como Lakeside Pavilion
The City of Saint Paul is requesting proposals for a qualified management partner for Como Lakeside Pavilion. The deadline to apply is 2pm on January 10, 2018.
As part of the selection process to find a new vendor, the Parks and Recreation Department will be using findings from the “Como Lakeside Pavilion: A Community Vision and Market Analysis” report that was completed by BWBR in 2014. That report was the result of a lengthy community process that received feedback and comments from more than 700 residents. To help refresh those findings, a community meeting was held on Nov. 27 at the Lakeside Pavilion in which more than 80 residents attended. In addition to the meeting, feedback is also being accepted via email at ParksCustomerService@ci.stpaul.mn.us. All feedback received and being considered will be used to help inform next steps and will be posted for public review:
- Como Lakeside Pavilion: A Community Vision and Market Analysis
- Community Meeting Notes – November 27, 2017
- Community Feedback Emails
- November 22 – Early December: Gather updated community feedback and pair with Como Lakeside Pavilion: A Community Vision and Market Analysis Report
- Early December – End of March 2018: Conduct Request for Proposals (RFP) and finalize selection and contract with new vendor
- Spring 2018: New vendor begins operating
Bookings (Music in the Parks and Events)
- During this vendor transition, the Parks and Recreation Department will be working to ensure any existing events booked for 2018 are accommodated. In addition to events already booked, the Parks and Recreation Department will also serve as contact to answer any questions and facilitate any interest in groups or individuals for booking a future event or Music in the Park performance. Please contact Paul.Prior@ci.stpaul.mn.us with any questions or for more information.