Cleveland-Randolph Intersection Improvements
Questions? Contact Project Inspector Mike VanBeusekom at 651-775-6673
July 11, 2019
- Finished curb work.
- Poured concrete road base on the west side of Cleveland Avenue.
- Place asphalt and pour sidewalk on the west side of Cleveland Avenue.
- Begin work on the southeast corner of Randolph Avenue and Cleveland Avenue near Saint Catherine University.
- Early in the week, traffic is anticipated to open to Randolph Avenue west of Cleveland Avenue.
- Detour will be in affect until Randolph Avenue opens west of Cleveland Avenue. Once open, all legs will be open while the contractor works on individual corners.
- Randolph Avenue from Cleveland Avenue to 150' west of Cleveland Avenue will be closed until late July.
- Please follow posted detour route:
- Eastbound traffic to use Cleveland Avenue to St. Clair Avenue to Cretin Avenue.
- Westbound traffic to use Cretin Avenue to St. Clair Avenue to Cleveland Avenue.