Public Works Service Directory

Most Frequently Called Phone Number
Public Works Service Directory
Street and Alley Repairs (Answered 24 Hours) 651-266-9700image
Snow Plowing Hotline 651-266-PLOW (7569)
Road Construction Hotline 651-266-ROAD (7623)
Right of Way 651-266-6151
Other Sections/Service  
Marketing and Media Relations 651-266-6129image
Bridge Engineering 651-266-6180image
Parking Meter Repair 651-266-9776image
Parking Violations 651-291-1111image
Residential Parking 651-266-6200image
Handicap Parking Permits (State of MN) 651-296-6785image
Real Estate
Assessments-Service Charges 651-266-8858image
Vacations-Acquisitions 651-266-8850image
Maps & Records 651-266-6150image
City of Saint Paul Recycling Information 651-266-8866image
Eureka Recycling 651-222-7678image
Composting Yard Waste 651-633-EASY (3279)
Household Hazardous Waste 651-633-EASY (3279)
Sewer Utility/Sewer Maintenance
Backups and Complaints 651-266-9850image
Sewer Connections 651-266-6234image
Construction 651-266-6080image
Street Flooding 651-266-9850image
Engineering 651-266-6234image
Maintenance 651-266-9850image
Repairs 651-266-6120image
Sidewalks Snow Removal Violations 651-266-8989image
Snow Plowing
Plowing Information (Answered 24 Hours) 651-266-9700image
Ticketing and Towing 651-266-9800image
Snow Impound Lot 651-603-6895image
Police Impound Lot 651-266-7569image
Street Design & Construction                                                                                                                             651-266-6080image
Streetlight Out 651-266-9777image
Alley Light Out (Xcel Energy) 800-960-6235image
New Streetlights 651-266-6200image
Street Maintenance
Cleaning (Answer 24 Hours) 651-266-9700image
Design 651-266-6110image
Street Flooding 651-266-9850image
Surveying 651-266-6075image
Traffic Signs and Signals
Maintenance or Timing 651-266-9777image
New Signs and Signals 651-266-6200image
Handicap Parking Signs 651-266-6200image