- From the survey home page select Bench Mark Maps - Select By Street Intersection.
- From the street intersection table scroll down until you find the desired street intersection.
- Place the cursor over the desired intersection - then left click your mouse button. Note: Of the two intersecting streets the lowest alphabetical street is listed first and the entire table is sorted on the first street listed.
- A drawing will be displayed. Click your right mouse button in the graphic portion of the screen.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click your left mouse button over "Named Views..." and a listing of street intersections will appear.
- Click your left mouse button over the desired intersection and the drawing will be zoomed in on the selected intersection.
July 7, 2016