- From the survey home page select Traverse & Monument Info - Select Graphically.
- Click your right mouse button in the graphic portion of the screen.
- A pop up window will appear. Click your left mouse button over "Named Views..." and a listing of street intersections will appear.
- Click your left mouse button over the desired intersection and the drawing will be zoomed in on the selected intersection. Move your cursor over a point when the cursor changes from an arrow to a hand left click your mouse. Caution: When selecting a point to get information on, make sure there is not another point in close proximity.
- There is a chance that you will get information on a point close by. Solution is to zoom in very close on the point then select it.
October 14, 2021