The Saint Paul Bicycle Plan (SPBP) is an addendum to the Saint Paul Comprehensive Plan. It was adopted by City Council on March 18, 2015, and has subsequently been updated twice, most recently on 7/19/2017.
The SPBP will guide the development of a safe, effective, and well-connected network of bicycle facilities to encourage and facilitate bicycle transportation. The primary objective of the SPBP is to designate alignments throughout the city for future development of bikeways. The vision established in the SPBP will more than double the mileage of bicycle facilities throughout Saint Paul over the next several decades.
- Saint Paul Bicycle Plan (19 MB)
- Figure 4 (Planned Bicycle Network)
- Appendix A - 2011 Open House Summary
- Appendix B - 2011 Web Survey Summary
- Appendix C - 2013 Open Saint Paul Questions Summary
- Appendix D - Mapping Criteria
- Appendix E - Phase I & II Public Involvement Summary (11 MB)
- Appendix F - Phase III Public Involvement Summary (7 MB)
- Appendix G - Funding Sources Summary
For more information, contact Reuben Collins at 651-266-6059 or firstname.lastname@example.org