Adult uses, showing nudity or sexual activity, are regulated through the zoning code and, except for bookstores and video stores, require a business license. New adult uses have many restrictions concerning where they may be located. For information about the location of adult uses, call DSI Zoning at 651-266-9008. Inquiries about licensed adult uses can be directed to DSI Licensing at (651-266-9090).

Reporting Problems

Problems which may occur at adult establishments, such as the sale of obscene material or access by minors, should be referred to the Police Department at 651-291-1111.

Return to Resident Handbook

Last Edited: March 2, 2017