If a deer is injured and down on your property or in your neighborhood, contact Animal Control at 651-645-3953. Animal Control also compiles complaints on the presence of deer in the City. If a deer is found injured, down, or dead on a public thoroughfare, contact Public Works at 651-292-6600 or the DSI - Complaint Office at 651-266-8989.

Return to Resident Handbook