Standing stagnant water and containers, or property kept in a condition that allows water to accumulate and stagnate, are nuisances. Call the DSI - Complaint Office at 651-266-8989 for an order covering collection, dumping, or draining of stagnant water or for a summary abatement (see SUMMARY ABATEMENT).

Return to Resident Handbook

Last Edited: March 2, 2017