Dickerman Park

Donated to the city in 1909, Dickerman Park is a quarter-mile stretch of land located along the north side of University Avenue between Fairview Avenue and Aldine Street. Recent improvements include new concrete walks, plaza space, lighting, seating, bike racks, native plantings, and lawn within the 1.1 acre park. Learn more about the renovation on the Dickerman Park Project page.