Saint Paul Parks and Recreation oversees nearly two hundred parks, big and small, that are maintained by staff and dedicated volunteers. From downtown favorite Mears Park to the nationally recognized Como Regional Park, Saint Paul provides a variety of parkland experiences for every resident and visitor.
Find a Park, Facility, or Amenity
Find an Event, Program, or Activity
General Parks Information
- Off-Leash Dog Parks
- Park Rental & Permit Information
- Outdoor Wedding Facilities
- Bike Trail Map
- Park Maps
- Current Park Projects
- Bonfire Information
- Park Security and Rules
- Seasonal Restrooms & Water Features
- The Fish Hatchery Trail is closed from Battle Creek Regional Park to Warner Rd. Please use this recommended detour until further notice.
- Due to construction along Hwy. 5, some trails located within Hidden Falls Regional Park are temporarily closed. Please follow the instructions on posted signs.
- For more information on park, road, and trail closures related to park construction projects, visit the Current Projects page.