General Parks Information
Saint Paul Parks and Recreation oversees nearly two hundred parks, big and small, that are maintained by staff and dedicated volunteers. From downtown favorite Mears Park to the nationally recognized Como Regional Park, Saint Paul provides a variety of parkland experiences for every resident and visitor.
NEW: Use the Park Finder mobile-friendly website to search for parks, recreation centers, events, and amenities near you!
- Find a Park or Recreation Center
- View Park Rental & Permit Information
- View Outdoor Wedding Facility rental information
- View Bike Trail Map
- View Park Maps
- View Current Park Projects
- View information about Bonfires in Saint Paul parks
- Learn about Park Security and Rules
- The Fish Hatchery Trail is closed from Battle Creek Regional Park to Warner Rd. Please use this recommended detour until further notice.
- The Pigs Eye Regional Park Archery Range is temporarily closed for a special permit archery hunt organized by Ramsey County.
- Crosby Farm Regional Park will be closed to the public Monday through Wednesday November 7 – 9, 2016 for a special permit archery hunt coordinated by the Metro Bowhunters Resource Base.
- Due to construction along Hwy. 5, some trails located within Hidden Falls Regional Park are temporarily closed. Please follow the instructions on posted signs.
- For more information on park, road, and trail closures related to park construction projects, visit the Current Projects page.