Saint Paul Parks and Recreation oversees nearly two hundred parks, big and small, that are maintained by staff and dedicated volunteers. From downtown favorite Mears Park to the nationally recognized Como Regional Park, Saint Paul provides a variety of parkland experiences for every resident and visitor.
Find a Park, Facility, or Amenity
Find an Event, Program, or Activity
General Parks Information
- Off-Leash Dog Parks
- Park Rental & Permit Information
- Outdoor Wedding Facilities
- Bike Routes
- Park Maps
- Current Park Projects
- Bonfire Information
- Park Security and Rules
- Seasonal Restrooms & Water Features
- Ash tree removal has begun at Como Regional Park Golf Course. The cross c.ountry ski trails are closed at this time and parking is limited at the Como Park Ski Center. For more information, visit the Como Park Ski Center website.
- Tree removal will begin in Rice Park on January 3, 2018 as part of the Rice Park Revitalization Project. Trees are being removed due to disease, safety, and for improved design. New tree plantings will being in summer 2018.
- For information on boulevard ash tree removal, visit the Structured Removal webpage.
- Saint Paul, Maplewood and Ramsey County are partnering on deer management south of I-94 this winter, pursuant to the 2017 Ramsey County Deer Management Program.
- For High Bridge Dog Park and Sam Morgan Regional Trail closures and detours, visit the MnDot Hwy 149 High Bridge project website.
- The Fish Hatchery Trail is closed from Battle Creek Regional Park to Warner Rd. Please use this recommended detour until further notice.
- For more information on park, road, and trail closures related to park construction projects, visit the Current Projects page.