Closures & Special Notices
Parks & Recreation Closures & Special Notices
- Hidden Falls Regional Park and the Hidden Falls boat launch are closed as of April 13, 2018 due to a winter storm. The park will reopen when conditions improve.
- Great River Water Park will be temporarily closed for maintenance at least until Monday, April 16, 2018. Visit the Great River Water Park webpage for updates.
- For information on boulevard ash tree removal, visit the Structured Removal webpage
- Saint Paul, Maplewood and Ramsey County are partnering on deer management south of I-94 during winter 2017-18, pursuant to the Ramsey County Deer Management Program.
- For High Bridge Dog Park and Sam Morgan Regional Trail closures and detours, visit the MnDot Hwy 149 High Bridge project website.
- The Fish Hatchery Trail is closed from Battle Creek Regional Park to Warner Rd. Please use this recommended detour until further notice.
For more information on park, facility, road, and trail closures related to park construction projects, visit the Current Projects webpage.