Closures & Special Notices
Parks & Recreation Closures & Special Notices
- On Mon., Aug 27, from approximately 6:30-10:30am, Nagasaki Rd. from E. Como Blvd. to Van Slyke Ave. will be closed due to tree work. Traffic will be detoured from Van Slyke Ave. to Chatsworth St. to Como Ave. Pedestrians will be redirected by staff. Thank you for your patience.
- The Gateway State Trail is currently closed from L'Orient Street at Maryland Avenue south to Cayuga Street. Please use the detour along Maryland Avenue to the Trout Brook Trail.
- Great River Water Park will be closed for maintenance July 4 - September 3 and will reopen September 4.
- For information on boulevard ash tree removal, visit the Structured Removal webpage
- For High Bridge Dog Park and Sam Morgan Regional Trail closures and detours, visit the MnDot Hwy 149 High Bridge project website.
- The Fish Hatchery Trail is closed from Battle Creek Regional Park to Warner Rd. Please use this recommended detour until further notice.
- For recreation center holiday closures and special hours, see the Holiday, Seasonal & Special Hours page.
For more information on park, facility, road, and trail closures related to park construction projects, visit the Current Projects webpage.