Closures & Special Notices
Parks & Recreation Closures & Special Notices
- The fountain at Kellogg Mall Park will be down until further notices due to water line repair.
- As of 3/25/19, Meeker Island Dog Park, Hidden Falls, Crosby Farm, Harriet Island, Raspberry Island, and Lilydale Regional Parks, including boat launches, are closed due to Mississippi River flood waters.
- The Scheffer Recreation Center building is closed for construction during summer 2019. Activities will be relocated to nearby parks and rec centers. The new Frogtown Community Center building is expected to open in fall 2019.
- The Gateway State Trail is currently closed from L'Orient Street at Maryland Avenue south to Cayuga Street. Please use the detour along Maryland Avenue to the Trout Brook Trail.
- For information on boulevard ash tree removal, visit the Structured Removal webpage.
- For High Bridge Dog Park and Sam Morgan Regional Trail closures and detours, visit the MnDot Hwy 149 High Bridge project website.
- The Fish Hatchery Trail is closed from Battle Creek Regional Park to Warner Rd. Please use this recommended detour until further notice.
- For recreation center holiday closures and special hours, see the Holiday, Seasonal & Special Hours page.
For more information on park, facility, road, and trail closures related to park construction projects, visit the Current Projects webpage.