National Public Lands Day is Saturday, September 26. We won't be doing a big in-person event this year, but you can still celebrate with us all month long! Check out these fun activities from Saint Paul Parks and Recreation and our partners:
Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- How well do you know your Minnesota fish? See how many different native species you can spot in this video from a tank at the Minnesota Zoo. Check your guesses on the DNR fish ID page.
- Eat what you catch. There are plenty of places around the Twin Cities to catch a mess of tasty sunfish. Learn how to fillet them for cooking and eating in this video.
- Trees in Your Neighborhood: Seven Tree Activities to Explore
- Fascinating Falcons Activity Guide
- Virtual Park Tours
- Outdoor History and Culture
- Environmental Science and Natural Resources
- Outdoor Recreation and Stewardship
- Online Resources