Feature Job Opening: Law Clerk - Civil Division
Are you looking for legal experience? Considering joining Saint Paul City Attorney's Office as a part time Law Clerk in our Civil Division.
Application deadline is 9/30/2020 4:30 PM Central
Available Employment Training Opportunities
Maximize your chance of getting hired with us. Not all employment opportunities start with a job posting. Below are opportunities to non-traditional routes that may lead you to employment with us.
- Committees, Boards, and Commissions
- Elevate Employment Information Session
- Opportunity+ Training Program (a career pathway in Civil Engineering) | Video | Flyer
Benefits to Joining City of Saint Paul
Discover one of the many benefits to working with us.
Career Resources and Tools
Use these resources and tools and design your path to employment with us. With over 600 job titles ranging from Accountant to Zoo Keeper, one of them may be your future dream career.
- Career Ladder (Job Family)
- Job Descriptions
- Job Features
- Job Titles & Salary Schedules
- Parks & Recreation Jobs
- Promoting Careers with the City of Saint Paul (video)
The City of Saint Paul is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. See Workforce Utilization reports and plan.