Senior Project Manager – As a member of the Economic Development team, this role will be responsible for leading real estate development projects on behalf of the City, managing commercial development deals and supporting business investment and job growth through business loan programs. Click to see the full description.
Lifeguard (year round) – This position performs entry-level aquatics public safety work, monitoring and preserving order at municipal beach, swimming pool, aquatic center, water park, and/or children's day camp. Click the link to see the full description.
- Career Ladder (Job Family)
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Free Information Session
- Elevate Employment Information Session
- General Benefits Overview
- Job Features
- Parks & Recreation Jobs
- Promoting Career with City of Saint Paul (video)
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
The City of Saint Paul is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. See Workforce Utilization reports and plan.