1. Classification of job duties, grading of classes, fringe benefits, overtime allowance or other matters which can only be changed by a revision of the Civil Service Rules may be addressed by a letter detailing the nature of the complaint and the remedy sought. The letter should be sent to the Civil Service Commission. Such a request shall be made within 30 days of a decision made by the Office of Human Resources.
  2. The procedures in III.A.3. are then followed. (Excluding III A.3.b).

The Commission may consider and recommend to the Mayor/Councilchanges which will remedy a problem.

Last Edited: July 7, 2016