HREEO Annual Reports
- HREEO 2017 Annual Report
- HREEO 2016 Annual Report
- HREEO 2015 Annual Report
- HREEO 2014 Annual Report
- HREEO 2013 Annual Report
- HREEO 2012 Annual Report
- HREEO 2011 Annual Report
- HREEO 2010 Annual Report
- HREEO One-Year Progress Report
Police Civilian Internal Affairs Review Commission
- "Stop For Me" pedestrians with disabilities public safety campaign video
- Emerging Youth Leaders
- What is HREEO?
- WCCO's "Urban Perspectives" featuring "Diversity at Work" with HREEO staff
- Spanish Prevailing Wage Rights. Salarios Prevalecientes: Derecho de los Empleados para Saber video en Espanol
- Holocaust Day of Remembrance 2014 Ceremony
- Holocaust Day of Remembrance 2015 Ceremony
- Holocaust Day of Remembrance 2016 Ceremony
- Holocaust Day of Remembrance 2017 Ceremony
Human Rights Videos
Watch our public service announcements and learn more about your civil rights.
- "Have you been a victim of discrimination?" (English I)
- "Have you been a victim of discrimination" (English II)
- "¿Ha sido víctima de discriminación?" (Spanish I)
- "¿Ha sido víctima de discriminación?" (Spanish II)
- “Koj puas tau raug tsim txom los ntawm kev ntxub ntxaug?” (Hmong I)
- “Koj puas tau raug tsim txom los ntawm kev ntxub ntxaug?” (Hmong II)
Equal Access Audit & Disparity Study
Equal Access Audit
In 2007, the City of Saint Paul conducted a review and performance audit of the economic inclusion efforts of the city. For more information visit the Equal Access Audit webpage.
In 2008, the City of Saint Paul conducted a disparity study to analyze the availability and utilization of women and minority-owned businesses in public contracting. A Disparity Study aims to provide the data and legal justification necessary to create remedial programs for racial or gender discrimination. For more information visit the 2008 Disparity Study webpage.
HREEO Past Events
Emerging Youth Leaders
Learn more about the partnership between HREEO, the Saint Paul Police Department, and some of the city's youngest community members.
"We Are One MN"
Minnesota has welcomed refugees and immigrants from around the world, and it is a part of our rich heritage. We must reaffirm our support of all who live and work in our community, particularly the newest Minnesotans. Let us join together to celebrate "We are One MN: Standing United in Celebrating Community."
Watch the "We Are One MN" Stories.